We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Peel the onion, pepper and chop, put a frying pan with a tablespoon of oil and add the diced vegetables together with the chopped bacon and sausage. After they have hardened, add the potatoes.
Meanwhile, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and add over the ingredients in the pan. After the filling is browned, turn it over on the other side.
Serve with salad or seasonal pickles. Good appetite!
Omelet with onion and feta cheese (Recipe of the week)
Ingredients: 7 eggs, oil, 3 slices of bread (sliced bread can be used), 3 small red onions, 100 g feta cheese, salt, pepper, oregano.
Preparation: Cut the bread into croutons and fry in oil in a Teflon pan until golden brown on all sides. When ready, put the beaten eggs with salt and pepper and mix well in the whole pan, then cover with a lid and leave for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, the onion is cleaned and cut into rounds, and the cheese is put on the large grater.
After 10 minutes, they (onion and cheese) are put over the omelet, then the covered pan is left for about 5 minutes on the fire. Sprinkle oregano on top and serve hot.
Top 100 Clean Health Foods
We eat to live or we live like let's eat? That's the question! Without risking dealing with any of the harmful effects of taboo goodies in any diet, we can freely enjoy our chosen dishes. You can eat everything, to your heart's content, without complaining that something didn't go well for you and without stuffing yourself with pills. Can't believe it?
Regardless of whether you follow a diet to lose extra pounds or follow a diet prescribed by a doctor, designed to help treat certain ailments, you are allowed to enjoy delicacies. Convince yourself by reading the Freedom for Women Special Recipes supplement, which is on the market today!
Do your friends praise the soups and dishes you make? Are you told that no one beats you when it comes to cakes? If the answer to these questions is & # 8220da & # 8221, then it is clear that you are an expert in kitchen secrets. Take a photo with the food that works best for you and send it together with your recipe and personal data by e-mail, at [email & # 160protected] or at Ziarul Libertatea, recipe supplement, bd. Dimitrie Pompeiu no. 6, sector 2, Bucharest and you can win a prize, offered by Libertatea and Carrefour.
1,200 calorie diet & # 8211 diet plan for 5 days
Do you think 1,200 calories is too little? If you make healthy choices, you will find that you can eat more than you would have imagined. The examples below will convince you of this.
Diet 1,200 calories: Day 1
- 1 small bowl of skim milk with whole grains - 200 calories
- 1 glass of natural fruit juice - 60 calories
- 1 black coffee - 6 calories
- 2 slices of rye bread - 138 calories
- tuna salad (2 tomatoes, 1 medium cucumber, 3 green lettuce leaves or a handful of arugula, canned tuna in its own juice, a little olive or sesame oil, lemon juice) - 320 calories.
Snack: 1 small, greener banana - 106 calories
Dinner: grilled chicken breast with vegetable garnish (green beans, peas, cauliflower, baby carrots) - 370 calories
Diet 1,200 calories: Day 2
- 1 hard boiled egg - 90 calories
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread greased with a little coconut butter - 200 calories
- 1 orange - 47 calories
- baked potatoes with white beans and tomato sauce - 300 calories
- defatted cow's cheese with chives - 80 calories
Snack: muesli cereal bar - 180 calories
1,200 calorie diet: Day 3
- 2 slices of grilled bacon - 200 calories
- tomatoes in their own canned juice (100 g) - 16 calories
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread or graham with a little one of coconut and honey - 220 calories
- a small bowl of fruit salad or 1 glass of natural juice - 60 calories
- champignon mushroom cream soup - 96 calories
- 1 slice of toast greased with a little butter - 108 calories
- 1 serving of spring pasta with vegetables - 129 calories
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese - 50 calories
- 1 glass of red wine - 123 calories
1,200 calorie diet: Day 4
- 1 small bowl of oatmeal prepared with skim milk - 200 calories
- 1 glass of natural fruit juice - 60 calories
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa or 1 cup of brown rice - 220 calories
- ½ cup of tofu - 100 calories
- Steamed broccoli - 126 calories
1,200 calorie diet: Day 5
- 2 egg omelette with onion and bell pepper - 200 calories
- 1 slice of wholemeal bread - 69 calories
- 1 glass of fruit juice - 60 calories
- Grilled pork tenderloin - 310 calories
- generous green salad with a little olive oil and lemon juice - 90 calories
- 1 cup of vegetable pots - 134 calories
- ½ cup of tofu - 100 calories
- 1 glass of red wine - 123 calories
1. For the dough, put flour, salt and oil and sugar in a bowl. The yeast is diluted with 50 ml of warm water and then added over the flour.
2. Stir to make a dough and then knead a little. Cover with a napkin and let rise for 30 minutes.
3. Then, a small piece of dough is broken, as for the child's pizza, and the rest is spread in a larger sheet for the other members of the family.
4. Spread the small piece of dough, grease with a tablespoon of tomato juice and cover with mozzarella. Then, from the other ingredients, a cheerful face is composed, according to the imagination. The rest of the ingredients are normally placed on the larger dough. Bake the two pizzas for 20 minutes.5 / 5 - 3 Review (s)
Cabbage salad with omelet pancakes & # 8211 a new recipe worth noting!
Today we present to you, dear lover of delicious dishes, an extremely delicious cabbage salad recipe. You can prepare the cabbage salad all summer long, because it is new and tender. The snack is very easy to prepare, it is cheap and healthy. You will get a less common but very tasty salad. The family will surely appreciate your talent.
& # 8211 ground black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel the cabbage from the outer leaves and back, then cut it into thin slices. Place the cabbage in a bowl.
2. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Add the grated carrot to the bowl of chopped cabbage.
3. Season the vegetables in the bowl with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Mix the ingredients well.
4. Prepare the dough for the omelet pancakes: break 3 eggs in a separate bowl, season with salt to taste and pour the milk. Beat the ingredients using a fork.
5. Heat a pan, then grease it with vegetable oil, using the silicone brush. Bake some omelet pancakes on a hot pan. Then let them cool. Cut the straw pancakes.
6. Wash and chop the greens. Add the straw pancakes and chopped greens to the vegetable bowl.
7. Peel the garlic and crush it. Pour the cream into a bowl. Combine it with the crushed garlic and mustard. Mix the sauce well.
8. Pour the sauce into the salad bowl and stir.
9. Place the delicious salad in a clear glass bowl and decorate with greens.
Preparation & # 8211 Chocolate candies with coconut
- Cut the white and dark chocolate into squares, put them in a saucepan and toss them in a bain-marie.
- In a separate saucepan add diced butter, coconut flakes, whipped cream, espresso and powdered sugar. If you want you can add a little vanilla essence. Put the pan on low heat and when the butter is completely melted, turn off the heat and let the composition cool a little.
- Add melted chocolate to the butter and coconut mix and mix. Melted chocolate and the mixture of butter and coconut flakes must have the same temperature so that they do not cut when we start mixing them.
- Mix the composition for about 2-3 minutes, then let it cool and put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Take the bowl out of the fridge and mix until you get a homogeneous and dense cream.
- Form the candies, then place them on a plate and leave them in the fridge for about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, take them out of the fridge and place them on a grill.
- Dress the candies in melted milk chocolate in a bain-marie (pour it evenly over the candies).
- After the chocolate layer has hardened a little, we move the candies on a sheet of baking paper and, if we have chocolate left, we draw some fine stripes on each candy.
- Chocolate candies with coconut store in the refrigerator and leave at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.
I wish you a wonderful New Year's Eve with your loved ones! Happy Birthday!
The recipe for the best GREEK OMLET. The ingredient that gives it all the taste! She's incredibly good!
Today we have prepared for you the recipe for an extremely simple omelet, with a creamy texture, ready in 5 minutes. It is ideal for breakfast, all members of your family will consider it a delight!
The omelet was invented by the French, but today it is consumed all over the world under different names and with a lot of more and more appetizing additives.
So, in this case you should know that this recipe is an improvement of the simple omelet recipe, which the Greeks love!
Ingredient GREEK OMLET
- 1 teaspoon of quality butter
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon mineral water
- pepper (indicated freshly ground pepper)
- a little salt
- 80-100 gr of crushed feta cheese
How to prepare GREEK OMLET
1. Beat the eggs well with the pepper.
2. Add a teaspoon of mineral water and continue mixing
3. Heat the butter in the pan and then add the eggs.
4. The omelet turns from time to time. After taking on a slightly reddish color, sprinkle the feta cheese.
It's ready in about 3-4 minutes. For a special flavor, serve the green onion omelette, according to allrecipes.com.
BRIDGE 1! The most daring of you can add diced onions and tomatoes, as well as olives, to the composition of the Greek omelet! The result will be a delight!
BRIDGE 2! Cook this dish regularly! The more often you prepare this food, the better.
BRIDGE 3! For a good taste and a suitable texture, you need a very good pan, from which the omelet will not stick. Therefore, it is best to use an aluminum pan.
BRIDGE 4! Gastronomy experts claim that it is best not to make the omelet from more than three & # 8211 four eggs!
We wish you good luck! If you know other omelet recipes that you have tried and that have a special taste, do not hesitate to write them in the comments!
Ingredients Cozonac with scalded dough
In Silvia Jurcovan's book, the ingredients for 2 large or 4 smaller cakes (from one kilogram of flour) are given. I only made ½ of portion, a large baked cake in a shape of 12/36 cm.
- 550 grams of flour with a minimum of 11% protein content (check on the package)
- 4 yolks
- 300 milliliters of milk
- 25 milliliters of oil (sunflower)
- 30 grams of fresh yeast or 10 grams of dry yeast
- 100 grams of butter with at least 80% fat
- 100 grams of sugar
- 10 ml. of real rum
- grated peel of 1 lemon or 1 organic orange (sam both)
- 10 grams of salt
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
filling and finishing
- 300 grams of ground walnuts
- 150 grams of sugar
- 150 ml. milk
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- optional & # 8211 100 grams of shit
- optional & # 8211 2 tablespoons candied orange peel
- 1 egg yolk or 1 beaten egg for finishing
- about 40-50 ml. oil for the worktop
Dough preparation for Cozonac with scalded dough
All ingredients must be at room temperature. This means that the flour must be weighed, sifted and left in a bowl in the kitchen a few hours before the dough is prepared. Whole eggs can be heated by keeping them in a bowl of hot water (at 40 degrees Celsius, not hotter than that because they will cook), etc.
1. Of the total amount of flour, 50 grams are placed in a large bowl (at least 3 liters). Put 100 ml on the fire. of milk (out of a total of 300 ml.). When the milk boils, pour it over the flour in the bowl. Stir quickly and vigorously until all the lumps are loose.
2. The obtained paste is pulled with a spoon into one edge of the bowl and spreads, to cool faster. In the same bowl, without touching the scalded dough, add the yeast and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Rub the yeast with the sugar until it liquefies.
3. The scalded dough is allowed to cool to around 37 degrees Celsius. To be warm, but not hot, it should feel neutral to the temperature of the hand. When it reaches this stage, mix it with the liquefied yeast. Cover the dish with a kitchen towel. Place the bowl in a warm place, away from electricity, for 15 minutes. During this time, the yeast should have risen and the scalded dough should be filled with air bubbles, as you can see below.
If, after 15, maximum 20 minutes of waiting, you have not obtained this structure like a sponge, it means that the yeast is not active! It is better to throw away what we have done so far and start again with fresh yeast, than to waste the rest of the ingredients.
4. As the yeast grows, the yolks are rubbed with salt to intensify their color. Then add the sugar, citrus peel, rum, vanilla sugar and oil.
5. Dilute the yolk mixture with the remaining warm milk (approx. 37 degrees Celsius). Weigh the rest of the flour (500 grams) into the bowl in which it is kneaded. I weighed in the bowl of the mixer, over the scalded coca, but if you knead by hand, weigh the flour in a clean bowl, make room in the middle and add in that hollow the active mayonnaise obtained in point 3. Next to the mixer, see the bowl with the yolks , milk, flavors, sugar, etc.
6. While kneading with the mixer, pour the barely warm composition of the yolks and milk and butter. If you knead by hand, add the composition with the yolk and milk over the mayo, in the middle and mix at first with the wooden spoon, then start kneading. For the bread machine, first add the milk with the yolk and oil, then the leavened mayonnaise and only then the rest of the flour.
7. Even ten years after its publication, it does not seem to me that the dough for this cake with scalded coca would have become easier to work with. Of course, a good kneading mixer or a bread machine will make your life much easier. The dough will be very sticky, very soft, which is natural, because it has a high fluid intake. What you have to keep in mind, however, is that a fluffy cake can't come out of a thick shell. In the mixer, knead for about 15-20 minutes, stopping kneading several times and scraping the dough that adheres to the bowl. Finally, the dough begins to come off the bowl, forming obvious threads, a sign that the gluten network, essential for the structure of a successful cake, has been activated.
About manual kneading
Silvia Jurcovan tells us: & # 8222 Kneading by hand is done only with a clenched fist and, from time to time, the dough is brought from the edge to the middle, as if folded. In this way, as much air as possible will be incorporated, which will expand when baked and contribute to the growth of the dough. & # 8221 Silvia Jurcovan also tells us that working with this cake with scalded dough is quite difficult. We find out, at least, in advance, what we should expect. We are told, however, that after about 15-20 minutes of kneading, this dough will come off the hand and the vessel & # 8211 statement that my experience contradicts, however.
Add melted butter
8. After the dough reaches the stage described in point 7, starting to come off the bowl, from which we see how it adheres through obvious threads, which also come off, it is time to add the melted butter. The butter should be liquid, warm, but by no means hot. Gradually add the butter until it is completely incorporated, while kneading constantly.
9. We will notice how the butter transforms the dough immediately, it obviously changing its structure. Continue kneading this scalded dough for another 15 minutes (in the mixer) or as needed (manually), until the dough becomes supple, homogeneous and non-sticky when touched by hand. By catching a piece of dough, we should be able to stretch a rope about 15-18 cm long, if it is kneaded well enough. Another way to test if the dough is well kneaded enough is to catch a small piece of dough with your fingers. If we can spread it in a thin, semi-transparent film, without breaking, it is a sign that the gluten network has developed properly and that this cake with scalded dough is well kneaded.
Leavening the dough for the cake with scalded coca
10. Grease a clean bowl with a drop of oil and transfer the ball-shaped dough into it. Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and place it in a warm place, away from electricity.
11. After 40 minutes, the dough has grown wonderfully, more than just doubled in volume.
Modeling and filling cake with scalded dough & # 8211 recipe by Silvia Jurcovan
For modeling this cake with scalded coca, everyone can proceed as desired, as for other cake recipes. I proceeded each time according to one of the options below:
- I spread the dough in a safe sheet, about 1 cm. thickness, which I distributed the desired filling, rolled and shaped
- I divided the dough into 2, for a braided cake
The first option being very clear, I have detailed the second one below.
Walnut filling for the cake
I prepared the walnut filling as soon as I leavened the dough (at the end of step 10). I put the hot milk, sugar and ground walnuts in a saucepan over medium heat.
I boiled everything and stirred continuously for about 5 minutes, until the composition thickened like a soft polenta. I took the pan off the heat, added the vanilla sugar, stirred and let the walnut cream cool well. It has enough time to cool until the dough rises (as in point 11).
What shape do we choose for our cake?
Before starting the modeling of the cake, we prepared a large form of cake, measuring L = 38 x l = 12 x h = 8 cm, lining it with baking paper. I followed Silvia Jurcovan's recommendation, to make this amount of dough into a single, large cake. In my opinion, given that a cake comes out not only big, but overly large, really huge, I would recommend to make two cakes in two shapes with dimensions L = 24 cm, l = 11 cm and h = 7 cm. They will come out smaller, but it will be easier to manage their baking and final shape.
Dough division, filling and braiding
12. I greased the worktop well with oil. Make sure it is well greased, you do not want the dough to stick, which is very delicate! I turned over all the cake batter with scalded coca and divided it into two equal pieces.
14. I spread the walnut filling on this rectangle of dough, leaving the edges free. Optionally, you can sprinkle colored shit and grated orange peel.
16. I repeated the steps from 13 to 15 then I placed the two rolls next to each other, twisting (knitting) them in two.
17. I placed the cake thus formed in the form prepared in advance. I lightly covered it with a double-folded kitchen towel and let it rise for another 25 minutes, in a warm place. Meanwhile, I turned on the oven and set it to 180 ° C.
18. Before baking, grease the surface of this cake with scalded dough with beaten egg or egg yolk.
19. Bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, at an average height. I usually heat the oven to 180 ° C, but as soon as I put the cake in the oven, I reduce the temperature to 170 ° C. I noticed that the higher temperature at the beginning helps to grow and later it cooks better at 170 ° C. For a single cake of all the above quantities, it takes more than an hour to bake (about 1 hour and 5 & # 8211 10 minutes). If you make two cakes, I would say that 45 minutes at 180 ° C is enough, but it depends on each oven.
In the first 25 minutes of baking it is good not to open the oven door at all. After that, you can cover the cake with a sheet of baking paper, moistened and squeezed. Continue baking the lightly coated cake to prevent it from burning. When it looks quite brown, test the degree of baking, inserting the blade of a knife into the thickest part. If you take out the knife clean, the cake is baked.
20. The baked cake is allowed to slide from the mold on one side, on a special grill for cooling the cakes. Allow to cool like this, leaning on the longest side, at room temperature. From time to time, turn on the opposite side (about 10 minutes), until completely cooled.
It is necessary to cool the cake in this way, because it is very fragile. If left on the base, it could settle, becoming sticky. Sprinkle the cooled cake (or not) with powdered sugar and cut into slices.
It is a fluffy and airy cake, with a really special consistency. It will keep fresh for several days, thanks to the scalded dough. To keep for a long time, the cake should be stored wrapped in a clean towel and then put in a plastic bag.
Did you like this recipe?
Transylvanian funny recipe
Sweets, Cakes for dough (out approx. 40-45): dough and: 600 gr. flour 3 egg yolks 2 tablespoons lemon juice 2 tablespoons whipped milk 1 teaspoon grated salt 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar mineral water as far as dough: 500 gr. osanza / hai (fine ointment of.
Transylvania fasting recipe: beef milk
Fasting recipes, Meals 4 cups pumpkin seeds, peeled one liter of water / milk salt
Cheese pie as in Transylvania
Bakery and confectionery, Salted foods 1 kg flour fresh yeast warm water 100 ml oil
Caltabos (recipe from Silvia Jurcovan's book)
Appetizers, Appetizers with meat 1/2 of the liver, a kidney, 1/2 of the lungs, 1/4 of the meat and fat from the pig's head, 1/4 of the bacon from the throat (goiter), 1/4 of the mice , 1/4 of the boiled meat, 1/2 of the spleen, spices: pepper, allspice, coriander, grated nutmeg or cloves.
Caltabosi according to the traditional recipe
Meals, Meat dishes, Christmas 1/2 of the liver a kidney 1/2 of the lungs 1/4 of the meat and fat from the pork head 1/4 of the bacon from the throat (goiter) 1/4 of the mice 1/4 of boiled meat 1/2 of spice pepper allspice coriander
Mushroom salad with soy mayonnaise
this recipe can be prepared with both canned and fresh mushrooms. for this recipe I used: a jar of mushrooms cut mayonnaise from soy milk, finely chopped dill, crushed garlic, sea salt, freshly ground pepper.
Cake glazed with chocolate
500 gr cake 200 gr dark chocolate (original recipe has white chocolate) 250 gr chocolate icing 150 ml sweet cream 60 gr sliced almonds (original recipe has pine seeds)
Masala Dosa (sticks stuffed with potatoes)
Potato 175 g white flour (not for pastry!) 100 g corn flour 2 chopped red hot peppers 2 eggs 2 teaspoons sugar 4 tablespoons grated coconut 6 tablespoons oil (sunflower) 1 teaspoon garam masala 50 g butter 4 large potatoes green parsley salt.
Mustard this recipe is not missing from the menu on Easter days and not only. It is as delicious as the eggs they make with remoulade sauce. I will write this recipe as well. mustard eggs lemon juice or sea salt vinegar,
Pytt and cream
this recipe is prepared by the Swedes on Monday from what is left in the fridge after the weekend: "pytt in panna = put in the pan" recipe for 4-6 people: 9-12 cold boiled potatoes 300 g of bacon / bacon / fried or boiled meat / ham / salami / sausages or any kind.
Pie on the slab, as in our country in Transylvania
Yeast -1kg flour -50g yeast -1 teaspoon salt -1 tablespoon sugar -2 tablespoons oil filling the cabbage is cooked, cut, inputin oil, put salt, pepper, careful, cabbage in the pie is put cold can be added other fillings: sweet cheese, salted cheese
Orange salad, refreshing
Salads This recipe is a very tasty refreshing recipe with a combination of ingredients a bit daring or at least unusual. the recipe is for a portion but each goaspodina can adapt it to the number of people in her family. use.
Stuffed eggplant, Iraqi recipe
Foods, Vegetable dishes - eggplant - minced meat - eggs - flour - canned peeled tomatoes
Stuffed and wrapped tomatoes
4 tomatoes 4 eggs 4 slices prosciutto crudo cheese cubes salt oil recipe inspired by "royal breakfast" posted by varadi silvia.
Vegetarian recipes this recipe is an easy fasting recipe to prepare. we need: 1 kg of potatoes 30 g yeast 1 tablespoon margarine 150 g flour salt thyme oil for frying.
Baked Rabbit Steak
a marinated rabbit (recipe can be found on the website www.reteta-video.ro) 10 cloves of garlic cleaned and washed 50 gr. of butter 50 ml of water
Bakery and pastry products, Salted preparations 315 g bread dough (recipe says it would be used I do not know what type, refrigerated). I made my bread recipe, from which I get about 850g of dough: 500g of flour, 15g of yeast, 1gg of salt, 1gg of sugar, 290ml of milk / water, 2gg of oil filling: 450g of meat.
Onion stew with donut paste in polenta
Foods with vegetables, Fasting recipes during fasting periods in time crisis or any other crisis one of the saving foods is onion stew in different variants. or that I cook this dish with tomatoes and I simply call it onion stew or more.
Tiramisu (recipe from Italy)
Cocoa 500 gr mascarpone 40 - 45 biscuits 1 cup espresso coffee 2-3 tablespoons marsala wine (or amareto) 5 tablespoons sugar 5 eggs cocoa powder
Semifreddo with coffee-Laura Adamache's recipe-tested recipe
this recipe by laura adamache caught my attention at the blog magazine: very good-looking, easy to make and delicious.
Chicken cubes on a bed of cabbage and rice
Meat dishes, Vegetable dishes and vegetables recipe I picked from the kitchen magazine for everyone and I like it. in fact I like almost everything that is vu cabbage :) ingredients: -300 gr chicken breast (in the original recipe it is turkey breast) -250 gr sauerkraut -150 gr rice -1 onion -250 ml.
& quotSpanakopita & quot
Leek, Water recipe my friend flowers from Italy http://iulianaflorentina.blogspot.com/2013/04/spanakopita.html we need: o1 packet of pie sheets (400 g) o1 kg of fresh spinach leaves (obtained from 2 kg spinach) virgin olive oil o1 leek.
Baked lamb steak - homemade recipe
use the thighs, a few pieces of neck and some ribs that are delicious 2 bundles green onion 4 bundles green garlic dried garlic for breading salt, white wine in abundance
Cozonacel with cheese dough
Bakery and confectionery products, Sweet dishes, Christmas 250 gr flour, 1 sachet baking powder (3 teaspoons), 125 gr quark (cow cheese), 5 tablespoons milk, 5 tablespoons oil, 50 gr sugar, 2 teaspoons orange peel from the jar (this is from me the recipe does not provide), for the filling the recipe has: 200 gr.
Easter with sweet cheese
countertop: cake recipe (according to the recipe "my cake with walnuts or from the address http://gratziela-retete.blogspot.com/2011/04/cozonacul-meu-cu-nuca.html) (dough from 500gr. flour) the filling for two round trays of 28cm diameter -1kg cheese.
Zucchini, Dill, Cheese dough: 250 g flour 125 g butter 100 ml water 4 g salt (as the recipe said I put about half a teaspoon of fine salt because it is not so salty) sauce: 250 ml cream (I used sour cream classic) 3 eggs a little salt filling: a larger onion 2-3.
Muffins with goji and sea buckthorn - gluten-free recipe
Sweets, Cakes, here's how we created these small and delicious muffins: for 6 pieces we need: -1 egg -40 gr. sugar - a lot of cinnamon (the recipe provides about 1 tablespoon, but I put more, because we like it a lot) -125 ml milk -50 gr soft butter -150 gr.
Crayfish with & quotO Thousand Islands & quot
Foods with fish recipe do not require fixed amounts of ingredients. you can use any amount you want of live crayfish *) and any amount of sauce!
Tatin tart with apples and caramel (French recipe)
Dough filling 175g flour 1 pinch of salt 175g butter about 150ml. cold water or 250g. puff pastry dough commercial garnish 5-6 apples (depending on the tray) 75g sugar 50g butter 1 egg
Cornulettes With Ham And Cheese
Appetizers with eggs, Appetizers, Christmas 100g sour cream, 200g flour, 100g prick ham, 100g cheese salt, pepper, 1 egg (the ingredients in the recipe are for a small portion, respectively 25 pieces)
Buns with cheese and greens - recipe with low gluten content
Bakery and pastry products, Bread today we have at the table a wonderful buns with low gluten content, tasty and suitable for both. the big ones, as well as for children. and the combinatorial or serving variants are, practically, inexhaustible :) let's not prolong the story, here is the recipe: -.
Pandispan in lemon sauce
Sweets, Cakes this recipe is inspired by the magazine "kitchen secrets" we need: -300 gr. caster sugar -2 lemon essence ampoules -1 orange essence ampoule -120 gr. flour -6 eggs -1 cube of butter -3 egg whites -50 gr. powdered sugar -1 lemon
Tuna and potato salad
Potato, Lemon, Lemon 1 kg potatoes, 250 g tuna in oil (I bought shredded tuna in the original recipe from the kitchen practically wrote "tuna pieces"), 1 lemon, 50 g olives (stuffed with peppers I used simple), 3 eggs, 1/2 red onion, 2 tablespoons sour cream (or.
my ingredients: * 3 whole eggs + 2 egg whites (left over from another recipe) - instead of 4 eggs as the recipe says * 4 tablespoons sugar * 10 tablespoons semolina (with only 7 tablespoons I found the "dough" too thin) * 1 teaspoon baking powder * 1 sachet.
Foods with vegetables and greens a simple nutritious Transylvanian recipe and I would say healthy for those who appreciate the qualities of spinach a quick recipe at the same time and only good for a lunch. 1/2 kg spinach 80-100 ml sunflower oil 1 tablespoon wheat flour 5 puppies.
Cake with ricotta, walnuts and honey
Dulciuri, Prajituri 2-3 foi din aluat foietaj – preparate ca in reteta de aici · faina arpis · 50 g smantana dulce, · 100 g. zahar · 350 g branza ricotta, · nuci, · miere, · scortisoara
Cozonac din. bile
Vanilie, Mac, Galbenusuri minunata idee de a face cozonacul din bile umplute l-am luat de la lia de pe blogul bucataresele vesele. doar ideea de. constructie !multumesc frumos lia dar reteta este tot a maicutei mele dragi. pentru aluat: 1,700 kg faina 500 g zahar 1.
The salty spirals of puff pastry
Mac a very appetizing and practical recipe from my friend Laura: http://www.bucataras.ro/retete/spirale-cu-mac-34955.html we need: -1 packet of puff pastry 250g (squares of 10 / 10cm) -1 egg -mac -poon / sweet paprika -salt
Spaghete tricolore cu ciuperci fripte
Paste si pizza reteta rapida si extrem de apetisanta !:) 400 g spaghete tricolore din grau dur 8 ciuperci mari 400 g rosii cuburi 1 ardei kapia copt,rosu 1/2 ceapa medie 6-7 catei de usturoi oregano sare si piper boia iute afumata parmezan 4 linguri de ulei de.
Vinete umplute - reteta din Muntenia
Mancaruri cu legume si zarzavaturi &bull 3 vinete medii &bull 500 g carne tocata &bull 2 cepe mari &bull 1 cutie mica rosii in bulion &bull 1 ardei gras rosu &bull 2 linguri ulei &bull 100 g cascaval &bull sare &bull piper pentru sosul alb &bull 50 g unt &bull 2 linguri faina alba.
Salata de rosii cu capsuni
Salate din ciclul denumit de mine ,,salate indraznete, din cartea de bucate a renumitului ,,xabier gutierez care ne ofera o carte de bucate cu 1000 de retete foarte simple si combinatii uneori indraznete dar fara complicatii menite sa trezeasca pasiunea.
Pere cu zahar si otet
Foi de dafin, Lamaie, Lamai 1,5 kg pere tari 1/2 l apa 1/2 l otet din vin 300 g zahar o lamaie 4 foi de dafin 2 lingurite boabe de mustar o lingurita scortisoara aceata reteta poate fi servita si de persoanele care au restrictie la sare.
Kulibiac de somon - reteta ruseasca
Mancaruri cu peste (pentru 10 portii): - aluat foietaj 500 g (o foaie intreaga + circa 100 g din alta foaie) - somon proaspat 350 g - spanac congelat 200 g - ceapa 1 buc. medie - orez cu bob lung 125 g - oua 6 buc. - unt 60 g - smantana (20-25% grasime) 175 g -.
Paelle Cu Fructe De Mare
Mancaruri cu peste reteta am luat-o de la radu popovici. 4 1/4 cani cu bulion de legume (poate fi preparat din cubulete de concentrat) 400 g scoici decongelate sare (optionala in cazul in care bulionul se prepara din cubulete de concentrat) piper negru macinat 4.
Rulouri cu spanac si branza feta
este o reteta marocana din cartea de bucate - "bucataria lumii"- gordon ramsay. 1 pachet foi pentru placinta 200 gr frunze de spanac spalate si uscate 250 gr branza feta 1 ou mare,batut marar si patrunjel 1 lingura ulei de masline sare de mare si.
Zucchini slice-felia cu dovlecei
reteta asta o am de la prietena mea australianca.dar este o reteta consacrata din cate am vazut.ea poate fi in varianta asta vegetariana sau in varianta carnivora,care contine si bacon .este foarte buna,evident,daca v-o propun. zucchini slice -.
Muffins cu grapefruit
Dulciuri, Prajituri asadar, sa trecem la reteta: - 3 oua -suc si pulpa de grapefrupt (obtinut din cca 1/4 grapefrupt mare roz) -1 fiola esenta portocale -100 gr. zahar pudra -75 gr. unt topit -3 linguri iaurt -3 linguri ulei -1/2 plic praf de copt -faina cat cuprinde.
Rulouri de dovlecel si de dovleac umplute cu legume - de post - Reteta casei
Ceapa mica, Apa o ceapa mica un morcov potrivit 2 buc.mici de praz jum. de telina mica o legatura marar o legatura patrunjel sare, ,cimbru ,nucsoara dupa gust ulei de masline dupa gust (in functie de cat de gras mancati)- eu am folosit 5 linguri 150 ml supa de.
Dovlecei murati de vara
Apa pentru ca acum este sezonul dovleceilor m-am gandit sa mai postez o reteta delicioada cu aceste legume. -6-8 dovlecei tineri -8-10 catei de usturoi nou -o legatura de marar verde -4 foi de dafin -boabe de piper -boabe de mustar. pentru saramura: -.
Rafaelo din cartofi dulci si cocos.
-cartofi dulci sau"boniatos" asa cum se spune in spania sunt de diferite marimi-----eu am folosit unul care avea aproape 1 kg. aceata reteta este foarte usor de facut ,este f buna si nu este nevoie de multe ingrediente. -800 gr de cartofi dulci.
Cum faci clatitele perfecte – Iata 4 retete pentru aluatul delicios, care nu se lipeste de tigaie
1. Cu ajutorul unui mixer, batem ouale. Adaugam sarea, zaharul si amestecam foarte bine.
2. Adaugam laptele cald, apa si uleiul. Mix well until smooth.
3. Treptat, adaugam faina. Amestecam pana obtinem un aluat moale si omogen. Lasam aluatul 15 minute intr-un loc cald.
4. Prajim clatitele intr-o tigaie incinsa, fara ulei. Coacem pe ambele parti, cate 30 de secunde.
Reteta Nr.2 – Aluat pe baza de chefir
400 g sugar
6 tablespoons sugar
700 ml chefir
100 ml oil
2 lingurite bicarbonat
1. Intr-un bol, turnam chefirul. Adaugam bicarbonatul de sodiu si amestecam bine.
2. Cu ajutorul unui mixer, batem ouale. Adaugam sare, zahar si chefirul pregatit anterior. Mix well until smooth.
3. Treptat, adaugam uleiul si faina cernuta. Amestecam pana obtinem un aluat moale si pufos.
4. Prajim clatitele intr-o tigaie incinsa, fara ulei.
Reteta Nr.3 – Aluat pe baza de apa
500 g flour
6 linguri unt
1 l apa
4 tablespoons sugar
1. Cu ajutorl unui mixer, batem ouale. Adaugam sare, zahar si apa. Mixam bine pana la omogenizare.
2. Treptat, adaugam faina cernuta, uleiul si amestecam pana obtinem un moale si fin.
3. Prajim clatitele intr-o tigaie incinsa, cu ulei. Gatim la foc mic, pana se rumenesc frumos.
Reteta Nr.4 – Aluat pe baza de drojdie
500 ml of milk
600 g flour
2 teaspoons dry yeast
6 tablespoons sugar
250 ml oil
1. Intr-un bol, amestecam laptele cu zahar si sare. Intr-un bol separat, amestecam faina cu drojdia uscata.
2. Treptat, turnam laptele peste amestecul de faina. Mixam bine pana la omogenizare.
3. Cu ajutorul unui mixer, batem ouale. Adaugam uleiul pe urma turnam amestecul obtinut, in aluat. Mixam pana obtinem un aluat moale si omogen.
4. Prajim clatitele intr-o tigaie incinsa, tapetata cu unt. Gatim la foc mic, pe ambele parti.
Sa le savurati cu drag, indiferent de reteta de aluat pe care o alegeti!