We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a saucepan, cook the onion in olive oil until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the potato and vegetable broth and let everything boil for about. 20 minutes until the potato is soft.
Add broccoli and cook for 3-4 minutes until slightly softened but still green. Pour everything into a blender, add 50 g of Roquefort cheese and pass until you get a fine paste. Serve the cream soup sprinkled with the rest of the cheese Roquefort.
Do you like au gratin vegetables? Potatoes are often the most used when it comes to delicacies dressed in cheese and baked. How about replacing them with a few pieces of broccoli? Your figure will suffer less, because broccoli is low in carbohydrates, while the preparation remains at least as delicious. And all this in less than 30 minutes! see au gratin broccoli recipe .
Do you want to take things to the extreme? Here is the healthiest dish you can cook with broccoli. A cream soup is a very good idea from most vegetables, but in this spring recipe you will surely enjoy the taste of broccoli as it should be, in combination with fresh pumpkin. See how you prepare it broccoli cream soup .
BROCCOLI CREAM SOUP I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I made BROCCOLI CREAM SOUP. Many when they hear of broccoli wrinkle or somehow avoid this vegetable, but I assure you that this soup is delicious especially if you do not cook it for a long time. In this way it will keep its vitamins and light green color. The soup turned out delicious, creamy and super healthy. I hope you enjoy it, I wish you a tasty day ahead!
- 1 Broccoli of 500-600 gr.
- 1 Medium potato
- 10 cm. leek (or a small onion)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 stalk of celery
- 30 gr. & # 8211 Parmesan
- Salt and black pepper
- 1,200 liters - flat water
Method of preparation:
- First of all cut the potato and celery into larger pieces, and the leeks into rounds.
- Cut the bouquets of broccoli, and do not throw the stem. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it.
- Put the potatoes, celery, leeks, broccoli stalk, garlic cloves and a teaspoon of salt in a saucepan with cold water. Boil everything together for about 15 minutes or until the potato becomes soft.
- When the potato is soft, add the broccoli bunches to the soup, cover the pan with a lid and let it boil for 6-7 minutes. I urge you not to boil broccoli too much because it will lose its color and the soup will not be light green.
- When the vegetables are cooked, grind them with a hand blender or a regular one until you get a fine soup. In case you want the soup to be thicker, take out a little liquid from the beginning and make it of the desired consistency.
- At the end, add grated Parmesan cheese to the soup and season with a little black pepper and salt if necessary.
- Serve the soup immediately. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Subscribe to our newsletter! You will receive news, prescription, quick menus, information for your health!
GoostoMix is a platform that presents and recommends a series of useful appliances in the kitchen of the modern man, active and with an interest in health and nutrition. We offer tips for a balanced diet, easy-to-follow recipes and information on ingredients that can be used to bring taste and nutrients to the daily menu.
Broccoli cream soup
Every time I eat broccoli I feel better, really a miracle in the kitchen. I also really like chicken breast.
And I often use broccoli with chicken breast, I think they fit very well. And I also like its color :)
I think it's the most unusual recipe I've seen on your blog, I'm thinking of making a top.
I'm a curious person anyway, so it's like a challenge for me, but thank you.
Radu, I don't think you've researched enough on the blog :) I don't think broccoli cream soup is the most unusual recipe I've published, for example I think it's overtaken by cake with rhubarb: D If you ever make that top, I'm really curious what it would look like.
This soup is delicious. Only good now in the cold season. Another wonderful recipe.
You instantly warm up by eating this broccoli soup, you don't even need a radiator :) I should only eat cream soup all winter, especially since the price of a gigacalorie is almost double in Constanta.
Well said. At what price is broccoli, we might come out cheaper with this soup at the end of winter :)))
For some time now, I've always found it very cheap. If Pea is still a lot more gigacalories, I think it will be more convenient for me to unplug and make a fireplace in which to burn broccoli that I dry in the fall :))))
Mmm! It was the first cream soup I made and it turned out delicious! I've always been afraid to try! Thanks for the recipe
With pleasure, I'm glad to hear that my cream soup recipe made you overcome your fear. I recommend you to experiment as much as possible, there are so many vegetables waiting to be mashed. : D
I like that your recipes are affordable. I hope you stay the same (don't emancipate yourself like others, who suddenly became great chefs and only cook truffles). Success!
Although tomorrow I celebrate 4 and a half years of culinary blog (and the facebook page has over a quarter of a million fans), not only do I not have aspirations of great pleasure, but I still feel like a beginner in cooking (and I I feel comfortable in this position, I don't even think of doing a cooking course or anything like that - I prefer to do what I've done so far, that is to cook recipes as simple as possible, using accessible ingredients and spending as little time as possible in kitchen).
So don't worry, I'll stay the same, I'm not going to take myself too seriously. I am not & quotemancipated & quoted by vanity or the desire for celebrity (I may still & quotscape & quot when there are some suspicious recipes for & quotemancipation & quot, but you can probably blame them for not being able to resist the financial temptation. twist your mind: D).
Broccoli cream soup
Nutritionists say we should eat broccoli at least once a week. It can be eaten raw, boiled, baked or steamed. It can be introduced in soups and broths, cold salads, smoothies, but also in stews and cooked dishes.
Among the most important benefits that broccoli has on our body: it has very few calories, lowers blood sugar and improves digestion. Due to the intake of nutrients it has, it strengthens the immune system, improves vision, regulates blood pressure, fights anemia and strengthens bones.
How to choose broccoli: fresh vegetables have a bright green color, have a firm stem, and the crown buds are as compact as possible. If the buds are open, or flowering, the vegetable is old. Store in the refrigerator for a maximum of 7 days before cooking.
Broccoli cream soup is one of my favorites, it has a pleasant texture and is very tasty.
- 450 g broccoli
- 1 onion and a few sprigs of green onion
- 1 carrot
- 100 g spinach
- 1 large potato
- 1 parsnip (optional)
- green parsley
- salt pepper
- lemon juice (optional)
Other cream soup recipes:
Cream of mushroom soup Pea cream soup
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Peel the onion and finely chop it. We put it in a saucepan with a little oil and sauté it for 2 minutes on low heat. Peel the potatoes and carrots, cut them into 6-8 pieces and put them over the onion. Cover with warm water, add salt, put a lid on and let them boil.
2. We wash the broccoli and open the bouquets, which we put in the soup and let it boil over medium heat. We check if all the vegetables have boiled, drain the water (but don't throw it away).
3. Add a little of the remaining juice to the boil and put the mixture in the blender until it reaches the desired consistency. We add salt, pepper and lemon juice (we don't want to make sour soup, we just need to color it a little. Put a little and stop when you get to the desired taste).
4. Season the broccoli cream soup with finely chopped fresh parsley and serve with croutons!
Here's how we make croutons:
We cut a few slices of bread into small cubes, about 3 & # 8211 4 slices / in 2 portions. We put in a pan a teaspoon of coconut oil and a tablespoon of olive oil (coconut oil is a little fatter, it has the texture of butter, but otherwise we can only use olives). Pass a clove of garlic and sauté for a minute, then add the bread cubes. After absorbing the oil from the pan, season them with salt, oregano, or whatever spices we want. We leave them until they brown a little, but we have to stir constantly because we don't want them to burn. We take them out with a spatula on a paper napkin, we leave them for 5-10 minutes, after which we can serve them.