We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
You don't even need meat in this bean pod, it's so good. The broad yellow bean pods are fleshy and very tasty. This soup can be prepared on a fasting day. Put green onions, hot peppers next to it and the meal will be perfect.
2 spring greens that not everyone knows about
The plant with a wider leaf, with a strong garlic aroma. Honestly, I was amazed by all her properties. Source.
- It fluidizes the blood
- Helps improve memory
- Effectively treats insomnia
- Improves intestinal activity
- Relieves respiratory failure caused by cough
- Stops acute and chronic diarrhea accompanied by bloating and colic
- Accelerate wound healing
- It is used to treat high blood pressure
- Accelerates the recovery process after a stroke
- Prevents and treats cough
- Removes the harmful effects of nicotine and smoking
- It is effective in treating rheumatism
- Helps fight eczema
- Promotes cerebral circulation
Salad or butter
It is the one with small, round leaves. The leaves are harvested before the plant blooms, because then it becomes toxic. Due to its content in mineral salts, vitamin C, ficarin, ficaric acid, volatile oil, protein and carbohydrates, the plant is cited for its anesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties. Source.
The other plant, let someone enlighten me too because I have no idea what it is. I asked them at the market, and the man who said my name seemed to have plums in his mouth, I did not understand a letter. They are hard stalks, and they look like beans. I added it to the green juice, and it didn't even feel good in the blender, along with nettles, salad and other greens.