We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- champignons 1 kg.
- salt 1 tbsp
- sugar 1.5 tbsp
- dry mustard seeds 1 tbsp
- coriander 1 tsp
- bay leaf 2-3 pcs.
- black pepper peas 10-20 pcs.
- allspice 8 pcs.
- onions 1-2 pcs.
- garlic 6-7 tooth.
- water 100 ml.
- vinegar 9% -100 ml. taste
- vegetable oil 80 ml.
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms
pan, cutting board, knife, can, spoon, plastic cover
1) For this recipe you need small mushrooms, if the mushrooms are large, you need to cut into several parts. I cut larger mushrooms into two parts.
2) Of the spices you need 1 tbsp. salt, 1.5 tbsp sugar, 2 bay leaves, 1 tsp ground coriander, 1 tbsp. dry mustard seeds, 8 sweet peas, 10-20 peas of black pepper (I have a mixture of peppers) and 4-5 cloves of garlic. Garlic needs to be cut into slices. I cut 2 small onions in half rings.
3) I put the mushrooms in the pan, add the onion, all the spices and garlic, pour 100 ml. water and 80 ml. vegetable oil. Mix, cover and put on a slow fire. Liquid will stand out from the mushrooms and they will boil in their own juice, so they will be even tastier. From the moment of boiling, I cook mushrooms for 6-7 minutes, no more. During this time, I mixed the mushrooms 2 times. I pour in 100 ml. bite. I am mixing. And I shift the mushrooms with the marinade in a jar. The process of pickling mushrooms can be further accelerated by slicing the mushrooms in plates. In this case, 2 hours in the marinade will be enough.
The result is a 1 liter can of mushrooms. Mushrooms are stored in the refrigerator for a week for sure, no longer stored, always cooked fresh.