We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- minced meat 300 gr
- rice 0.5 tbsp
- onions 2 pcs
- cabbage 400 gr
- tomato paste 2 tbsp
- salt 1 tsp
- pepper to taste
- water 2 tbsp
- sugar 1 tsp
- cooking oil
- Main Ingredients Beef, Pork
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Onion cut into quarter rings or half rings.
2. Chop the cabbage.
3. Heat the pan, add vegetable oil and fry the onions.
4. Then add the minced meat, fry a little.
5. Add cabbage, salt, pepper, add sugar. Stir and simmer another 5 minutes.
6. Add tomato paste and mix.
7. Send the washed rice to the pan, mix and pour water. Cover and simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes.
Quick dinner is ready! Bon Appetit everyone!