We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Pumpkin 500 gr.
- Potato 500 gr.
- Bow 1 small
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Bay leaf 1 pc.
- Black pepper 2-3 pcs.
- Allspice 1 pc.
- Salt to taste
- Butter 30 gr.
- Stuffing 500-600 gr. (I have beef)
- Onion 1 pc. (170 gr.)
- 1 carrot (100 gr.)
- Green peas 50-60 gr. (optional)
- Corn 50-60 gr. (optional)
- Garlic 2 pcs.
- Soy sauce 3 tbsp
- Ketchup 3 tbsp
- Flour 1 tbsp
- Coriander 1 tsp
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Potato, Pumpkin
1. Boil potatoes and pumpkin until tender, add onion, garlic, bay leaf, black and allspice, salt to taste for flavor. When the potatoes and pumpkin are ready to drain the water, remove the spices and onions (garlic can be left), mashed the pumpkin and potatoes with a crush.
2. Onions, carrots cut into small cubes. Chop the garlic. Fry the onion until transparent, add the garlic, fry all together for one minute. Add minced meat, fry for a couple of minutes. Add carrots, corn, green peas, soy sauce, ketchup, coriander, flour, black pepper, salt if necessary. Stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Put the minced meat in the form, on top of the mashed potato and pumpkin. Using a fork, you can draw a picture on the top layer.
4. Bake at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.